the world as i see it

everybody thinks someone out there wants to know their opinions. their problems. their life story. i guess i'm no different.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'M FINISHED!!!!!...

....and now the waiting begins.
I finished my assessments today. Thank you, thank you, thank you to those of you who kept me in your thoughts today - you'll be happy to know that it paid off. I felt nauseous up to the moment that I started the tests, but as soon as I read the first prompt, it washed away. I felt completely prepared and ready for anything they threw at me.
Now comes the worst part. I have to wait until late November to find out if I'm a national board certified teacher.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY - IT'S OVER! Now let's get the vacation started! Whoop whoop!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Jesse Osbourne said...

congrats honey. you've done a whole lotta work. let's celebrate!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we will - in florida!!!!
i'm so glad it's over!

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!..

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home