Wedding Planning
Until I got engaged, I constantly heard horror stories about "wedding planning." It's nothing but stress and chaos. However, so far in my engagement (tomorrow will be one month!), wedding planning has been a breeze. After week one, I had booked: the ceremony location, the priests (we have 2), the photographer, the DJ, the ceremony musicians, the cake decorator, and the florist. I'd also picked the wedding party. After week two, I had booked: the videographer, the reception location/caterer, and with this came the linens, tables, etc. After week three, I'd bought my wedding gown, booked engagement photos, and bought thank you cards that were on a big sale. At the end of this week, I will have finalized my wedding invite list and possibly finalized my menu for the reception.
I thought this was supposed to be hard?
I guess it helps to have mentally planned your wedding for years! ;)
I thought this was supposed to be hard?
I guess it helps to have mentally planned your wedding for years! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home