the world as i see it

everybody thinks someone out there wants to know their opinions. their problems. their life story. i guess i'm no different.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

happy post

Recently, my family has discovered this blog. They say it makes them sad. It makes me wonder -- are other people reading my blog and worrying about me as a result?
If so - know this -- sadness is my muse. I use writing as a tool for expressing myself when I'm sad. I put my emotions into poetic words and by the end, I feel such a release. However, when I'm happy, I find it hard to write. I don't like to read mushy, happy, generic stuff, and I don't like to write it. That's why most of the posts on this blog are somewhat depressing.
When it comes down to it, I'm a pretty happy gal. I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home