my vision
i've done a lot of vision-creating in the past week. i've helped develop "vision statements" and specific goals for my school district, my high school, and my church. with all this reflective visionaries going on, it makes me want to create my own vision. after all, when i was a senior in high school, i told my senior english teacher i was going to come back in five years and take her job... i did... six years later.
so... this is my vision. for me.
vision statement: "in five years, i will be a nationally certified teacher who is still furthering her profession either through leadership roles or a doctorate education; I will be well-recognized in my school district, wherever it may be; I will have a core group of friends that I make time to visit; I will be able to balance teaching with my personal life in a way that i feel satisfied in both; I will be a happily married woman." (sorry jesse... couldn't resist).
Anyone care to leave their own vision statement?
so... this is my vision. for me.
vision statement: "in five years, i will be a nationally certified teacher who is still furthering her profession either through leadership roles or a doctorate education; I will be well-recognized in my school district, wherever it may be; I will have a core group of friends that I make time to visit; I will be able to balance teaching with my personal life in a way that i feel satisfied in both; I will be a happily married woman." (sorry jesse... couldn't resist).
Anyone care to leave their own vision statement?

2 Comments:
run for the hills!!!
j/k hon.
didn't we say 10 years was a pretty safe number, maybe?
j/k again.
any more j/k and you might stop believing me.
j/k.
oops.
not funny, boyfriend
in ten years, i'll be gray-headed and sterile. let's not wait that long - remember, you're dating an older woman. ;)
and anyway - i didn't say i was going to married to you.
j/k hon.
Post a Comment
<< Home