things i'm thankful for
i made my 4th grade class write a "list poem" - listing all the things they're thankful for, in the spirit of thanksgiving. here's the one i wrote, very quickly, as an example:
Things I'm Thankful For
The sound of the final bell
Monthly girls' nights without fail
My family living so nearby
Seeing my boyfriend when I fly
Poetry, plays, and all the arts
Feeling things with all my heart
All the students, present and past
My niece, who's growing up way too fast.
Having my health, my home, my cat
Who wouldn't be thankful, with all of that?
Things I'm Thankful For
The sound of the final bell
Monthly girls' nights without fail
My family living so nearby
Seeing my boyfriend when I fly
Poetry, plays, and all the arts
Feeling things with all my heart
All the students, present and past
My niece, who's growing up way too fast.
Having my health, my home, my cat
Who wouldn't be thankful, with all of that?

1 Comments:
Thats a nice "list poem" Ms. Leathers. We need to plan a girls night. Miss you.
Don't know what I would do all day without reading blogs. Thanks for keeping me entertained. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home