oh, the good ole days
Remember the good ole days when there were no house payments or bosses to worry about? When the only major stess in life was whether someone else would buy your prom dress or whether you would get grounded for getting home minutes past curfew? When you saw your friends every day, whether in class, at lunch, or in Wal-Mart parking lot on the weekends?
For many of us, those days are long gone (my ten year reunion was this past summer!) ... and even though I don't miss the emotional turmoil and insecurities that go along with high school, I do miss that good, innocent fun. But that's one reason I love my job -- sometimes, I still get to pretend like I'm back there again, only this time, I don't have the emotional baggage. I just get the fun.
Especially during homecoming week...
Here, some of my seniors and I pose for "Mismatch and Crazy Hair Day." Even scarier than our outfits -- these are my AP students!

3 Comments:
Umm.. did the girl in the front not get the memo?
Fabulous mismatching Ms. Leathers. However, I'm disappointed in your "crazy hair". I know you can do better!
haha you know, at the beginning of the day, my ponytail was on the top of my head and i had hair all over my face. you can see how long that lasted.
but i was wearing a polka dotted headband!
how about the girl on the right w/ the bikini!! nice!
Sounds Like Someone Needs To Grow UP!
Post a Comment
<< Home