Splenda
Will using Splenda in my coffee (as opposed to other artificial sweeteners) really reduce my chances of getting cancer?
Will eating more tomatoes?
If I've never even held a cigarette to my lips, but I've spent many, many hours of my life in smoke-filled bars, am i likely to get lung cancer?
If I refill my water bottle with tap water, will the pieces of the plastic get into my water and give me cancer?
If I drink a glass of wine, a cup of coffee, a carton of milk, and 8 glasses of water a day - will I be healthy?
should i just go home and stay indoors?
Will eating more tomatoes?
If I've never even held a cigarette to my lips, but I've spent many, many hours of my life in smoke-filled bars, am i likely to get lung cancer?
If I refill my water bottle with tap water, will the pieces of the plastic get into my water and give me cancer?
If I drink a glass of wine, a cup of coffee, a carton of milk, and 8 glasses of water a day - will I be healthy?
should i just go home and stay indoors?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home