2008
after telling my family that i was dreading the loss of 2007, they said:
dad: why? because your little brother gets married next year?
brother: why? because you turn thirty next year?
ouch.
wait 2007!!! don't leave yet!
dad: why? because your little brother gets married next year?
brother: why? because you turn thirty next year?
ouch.
wait 2007!!! don't leave yet!

2 Comments:
Decided to change to a more fitting alias, than "fathertime".
All I can say is "Ouch!".
But then I can say this. 2007 was just a warm up for what 2008 will be for you. The upcoming year is probably going to be your best. Why? I believe there are going to be wonderful changes in store for you in 2008. There are always radical, yet not always easy, but still wonderful changes that seem to occur at milestones in ones life, like turning 30.
So stay optimistic, and savour this year, because it will probably be your best yet.
sign me up for the "not welcoming 2008" committee. whelp, my new year's resolution has been shot to hell.. staying positive.
Post a Comment
<< Home