I'm a wii bit tired!
Recently I posted about my (meager) attempts at losing weight/exercising. I talked about running on the treadmill to old rap classics and dancing along with dish washing. Well, unfortunately, those endeavors lasted about as long as it took me to write the blog about it.
But now, I may have found my niche and motivation. I definitely do not think it is a coincidence that this sudden urge of motivation has come just 4 mths away from my wedding day. It also came in the shape of a balance board... for a wii fit.
This thing is amazing. It gives me exactly what I needed to stay focused - some accountability!! I have to weigh myself every day and it tells me if I've lost or gained and if I'm going towards my goal at a steady pace. If I'm attempting a yoga pose, and I give up and put my leg down, my trainer yells at me, "Your muscles won't work themselves!" or "You put your leg down, didn't you?"! No more just yelling at a DVD session while I sit on a couch. Someone is watching me!!
And finally, I think they're happy with their results! I have worked out every single day for 19 days straight! :)
But now, I may have found my niche and motivation. I definitely do not think it is a coincidence that this sudden urge of motivation has come just 4 mths away from my wedding day. It also came in the shape of a balance board... for a wii fit.
This thing is amazing. It gives me exactly what I needed to stay focused - some accountability!! I have to weigh myself every day and it tells me if I've lost or gained and if I'm going towards my goal at a steady pace. If I'm attempting a yoga pose, and I give up and put my leg down, my trainer yells at me, "Your muscles won't work themselves!" or "You put your leg down, didn't you?"! No more just yelling at a DVD session while I sit on a couch. Someone is watching me!!
And finally, I think they're happy with their results! I have worked out every single day for 19 days straight! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home